The evaluation of higher education in bioeconomy
- Ongoing self-evaluation survey October 2023
- Project Plan approved 25.5.2023
Evaluation in the fields of bioeconomy will be carried out in 2022–2024. Evaluation in higher education will produce an overall picture of the strengths and development areas in the examined degree programmes in relation to the competence produced by the qualifications and their relevance to working life as well as continuous learning. The evaluation will also produce information about the capacity of higher education institutions to develop the education they offer to correspond to the changing requirements for competence and the future operating environment.
The following persons have been appointed as the planning and evaluation team at the Higher Education Evaluation Division meeting on June 20, 2022:
- Director of Education Susanna Aro, MTK (chair)
- Student Antti Paunonen, Jyväskylä University of Applied Sciences
- Vice-dean Janna Pietikäinen, University of Helsinki
- Dean Mona-Anitta Riihimäki, Häme University of Applied Sciences
- Senior Development Agronomist Mervi Seppänen, YARA
- Head of the department Jukka Tikkanen, University of Eastern Finland.