Evaluations of study fields
According to the National Plan for Education Evaluation 2020–2023, Evaluation of study fields provide an overall picture of the strengths and improvement areas of the education provision in relation to the competence and labour market relevance of degrees and continuous learning. The evaluations also provide information on the capacity of higher education institutions to develop their educational provision to meet future competence requirements.
Higher education institutions have the possibility of making a complaint about FINEEC's higher education evaluation activities.
Ongoing evaluations in 2024
Completed thematic evaluations from 2016–2021
- Evaluation of education in the maritime sector (2020-2022)
- The evaluation of higher education in social and health care (2020-2021)
- The evaluation of higher education in law (2020-2021)
- Evaluation of fields of study: humanities, business, technology and social sciences (2020)
- Evaluation of undergraduate medical education (2017–2018)